Saturday, May 07, 2005

 

power at your fingertips

As with all new blogs, i shudder at the thought of the power lying at my fingertips. and in my words as my fingers float along the keyboard.

a blog can as easily make new friends as it unmakes old ones; words can be written in one way and interpreted in another.

and unlike some others, i do not believe that in my blog, I am the center of the universe. simply because i am not. what you think matter. yup, i'm still a conservative, cautious Asian; and not to say that it is bad or good. it makes things doubly hard when i'm not such a good narrator. I somehow can't bring myself to write safe things like "oh, today is a rainy day and i had so much fun playing soccer with my Sec 2 pals. thank you guys!" (though that is exactly what I did today)

bleah. ok, sometimes i do write events. but not really often. maybe these statements don't intrigue me enough. oh yes, i must mention that i'm still very much impressed by the word "intrigue". few things intrigue me, but when they do, they keep me on my toes seeking for more. so take it as an AWESOME compliment if i ever used that word before you (or better, on you).

depression makes the best mood for writing. of thoughts, emotions and mainly controversial stuff. ah... that i like =) as insufficient as words can be in expressing that inner you, it is often when you are depressed that you write the most beautiful prose, upon getting rid of that vizard and letting that inner self write.

hush.
hear the silver pin drop


so... dear readers, expect less "things that happened to me" and more "thoughts that have occured" from me. and don't get offended too easily! we're all entitled to our own opinions. =) you see the pressure sometimes? to be writing things that you know someone is going to read. the expectations and those intertwining thoughts that run through your mind, and not forgetting their minds.

as the nib of my silver pen touches the paper
a blotch it left
the letters unwritten, undefined
but the meaning and thoughts clear to me
a blotch it remained
a blotch only i can read

you could have the world at your fingertips
you could
use it wisely.


|

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?