Thursday, May 12, 2005

 

sisters' act

before i sleep tonight, i know i surely must put this picture here. haha, just as how Jolene was inspired in her blog to upload it, so am i! but darn, she got a step before me =)

and tada! my (currently) fav photo of my two amazing sisters! *beams*


my sisters! *beams* Jolene and Kathleen Posted by Hello

I have been questioned on why I like this pic so much. it being one of those photos that i refused to delete off my digi cam. i dunno. but maybe it is the unpreparedness of it all in front of the camera, which makes the laughter so real and sweet. for the moment while it lasted, maybe this is what real joy is all about. the simplicity of it all! whenever i see this photo, i can just feel the essence of what a happy family is like. even when all seems downhill and families are breaking up everywhere, this photo (for me at least) makes me cling on to my idealistic views.

ah, thank you my dear sisters *smiles* i'm proud of you both! love you both!

Jolene on the left is having a time of her life in Sweden now (on SEP). Simply charming, pretty and hardworking (haha, everything her brother is not), i believe that she is going to have a blessed life ahead. =) it seems impossible to be upset with her!

Kathleen on the right is intelligent and very street-smart (again, something I'm not). she picks up skills (esp comp related stuff) at the speed of light. hmm, maybe it's just cos i'm too old a dog. haha. she has a funny way of showing her concern, and i somehow feel it's just her "trying to act cool" personality, typical of people these days. but it's sometimes the subtle stuff that touches me most. and not the glaring "I'M CONCERN" flashes.

come on, sue me. i know it's illegal to have two great sisters. =)

~~~~~

I met Shilin the other night. had a good chat. thanks gal! for sharing your mind =)



with all its unpredictability, life is a tough challenge. for all the rationality one can have, a moment of irrationality could result in the moment of folly. the fear can be intimidating and the memory painful. but all will heal with time, cliche as it sounds, but true as it stays. don't worry gal! you'll be fine, remember there's friends around you like us all from Arts Camp! we care lots! and remember:

Live Strong

~~~~~

if one day, I fail to be a good friend, a good leader, a good worker or a good person.
if I fail to make it big and be remembered for something great.
all i hope for,
really,
is to be a good son, a good brother and a good husband.


|

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?