Friday, August 12, 2005

 

cold lungs


Thursday 11 August 2005

1000hrs
Woke up. Reluctantly of course.

1100hrs
"I want a Felix Felicis potion too!"
(ie, reading Harry Potter. Yah, I know. So 16-July.)

1111hrs
The call.
Worried, sighing, tired and "whyisthishappeningagain"s.
Lungs shrink, breathing difficulty begins. Somehow, air was cold too.

1300hrs
Rushed out of home.
Found out that Jolene is going to exercise.
It began to rain. Strange, considering that it was all sunny in the morning.
See the link? It always happens! Jolene is the weather-guru.

1315hrs
I think my ears are too small. Either that, or Creative earphones are too big. I have problems making them stay in my ears comfortably.
Or is it just me?

1349hrs
Saw this cuteeeee boy on the way from North-South line Dhoby Ghaut to the NEL. Yellow raincoat with a hood, yellow bear bag, and light yellow shoes!
Sorry I had to take a picture with my handy phone, since my camera has decided to die on me.
And yah, that's what I was going to HarbourFront for, to Canon Repair Centre I go!




1350hrs
My obsessions with cute kids just began! Remembered seeing this pic online and decided to post it here as well.
Happy Birthday Singapore. =)

1405hrs
Reached HarbourFront flustered. Forgot to check out exact address of Canon Centre, since I thought I was so good at remembering at a glance off the screen 2 nights ago.
Apparently not.
Plus heartbeat was still pumping at a unhealthy rate, topped with cold lungs failing to take in more air to accomodate my sighing.
s o m e t i m e s I j u s t c an n o t p r e t e n d t o b e i n t e r e s t e d .

1410hrs
Sorry to Chelsea.
Thanks to Chelsea, got the address (after walking around HabourFront Towers. Trying to act smart again.) found out it is KEPPEL BAY TOWERS.
Argh.
Grabbed lunch.

1515hrs
Finally reached my queue number. Sent my camera for a $100+ repair. Trading-in didn't seem too viable, since I might as well get another new camera at Sim Lim, way cheaper than the retail price here.
Customer Service Officer wasn't really professional. Kept giving me the "I'm tired cos I'm so busy" look. Not so good.

1533hrs
THE call (unrelated to the 1st "The call")
Jiankai took over the phone, making me guess who he is with "I'm your primary school classmate, now in NUS doing same econs major as you". Damn. I had the impression of Junliang in my head.. till I put down the phone. so embarrassing.
Jealousy mixed with envy. Why do you feel jealous at all? Because you care.. too much?
And maybe, you feel, you thought, you were once more special.. and now, you're not so. Not the most special. Fallen from grace, the grace that probably wasn't even there. Self- delusion
The sinking-of-the-heart feeling.
Lungs felt colder, tighter.
A moment of Jeff Chang on my MP3 player brought a moment of inner harmony.

"谁不是这样以为
骗自己忘了无所谓
却事与愿违
往事轻扣我心扉"
- 《用情》

1545hrs
Got my air tickets finally! From Ik Chin People's Park. Onwards USA!

1630hrs
Finally rushed down to NUS.
Archery Intro course! It's great to do all these teaching again, spreading the goodwill of the sport.
Gloomy skies, burst balloons, old friends, dinner ar Clementi.

I'll miss everything.

1900hrs
You're beautiful

1900hrs and 1 second
You're beautiful
*slaps myself*
童话里都是骗人的

2000hrs
Met Jiankai and caught up a bit.
Probably over-sensitive, observed the more playful gestures and more friendly conversations.
Pained.
And why, why do we over-react sometimes, why are we over-sensitive sometimes?

2100hrs
Dinner with Chelsea at Sakae Sushi, Bugis.

2330hrs
Caught a glimpse of "绝对Superstar". Not much of a follower, but the cute Derrick is out, to Kathleen's dismay.
Kelvin (the blind contestant) is still in, but I suspect his journey is up. This world is not fair, even if he was really good, do you think Singapore would dare present him as "Singapore's Superstar"? If so, If looks didn't matter and if "Superstars" weren't meant to be flawless, Olinda would have made it to the finals of Singapore Idol with Taufik, rightfully.

2400hrs
More Jeff Chang before I sleep.

"曾经我以为
事过境迁
走了这么远
总该能把痛给忘却
距离却一再提醒对你的想念"
- 《受罪》


|

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?