Saturday, August 20, 2005

 

words of thanks


I'm feeling sentimental of late =) Do forgive me. It's the temporary parting, never does me any good.

(L to R) Me, Michael, Jeffrey, Haoyong, Dirong
(below Lto R) Xiaotian, Eugene, Kuang Meng

Friday had been a particularly good day, somehow I managed to meet a lot of friends that mattered in my life. And I suspect, this shall be the very first, but the most important, of my thanks.

My gang from RI 4C. Classmates, buddies, brothers. I never thought I would go so far down the roads with 7 other guys. From the truly hilarious to the darkest secrets, we have had the whole specturm of memories. Unfaltering, as worthy friends, you have all been, for the past 8 years. A relationship that even time has problem eroding away. Girlfriends get envious.

It is most heartening thing for me to know, that there are people to fall back on, for almost anything at all. People that I can approach without shame nor guilt, without caring for self-pride, without a mask, should I fall.

Thank you.



|

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?