Friday, May 20, 2005

 

20 05 2005

this is technically a very boring post, written to commerate 20 May 2005. or 20052005 if you like.

some dates fact:
this blog started on 050505
today is 20 05 2005

argh. you must think i'm getting all cranky. hah! I must be! it's less than 24 hours to the FA Cup Final!

"There's only one United
There's only one United!"
~~~~~

Alright, before I stray off, lets get back to writing proper.

time flying by is such an old expression that it can join the ranks of "在一个风和日丽的早上...”, but indeed it is true (please allow me to be cliche haha) since we're never going to see 20 05 2005 ever again.

moments. that passed.

stare at your digital watch. watch the seconds tick by. 11 pm 39 min 25 sec just passed me by. and the next second, and the next. they ain't coming back. and i wondered what I have done in the past second that was actually worth remembering.

hmm, probably nothing.

in fact, time is so precious, don't waste it by attending silly matric fair briefings. ARGH.

well, don't think too hard. this is but a devious ploy for me to show off my Manchester United clock hanging proudly in my room *laughs* (yeah, now you notice why "time" was even brought up haha)

My clock speaks. can you hear? it says "25 more hours to the FA Cup Final!!!!" Man Utd VS Arsenal. Yeah. The Showdown.

This match is damn important. cos it will determine my mood for sunday *grin* gosh, i'm so self-centered. haha. Man Utd will triumph! *brings out my match battle gear - Man Utd jersey and scarf*



|

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?