Wednesday, June 01, 2005

 

5 is an odd number

today i shall relate a story.

about a few years back, I was asked to go out with my pals, in fact, 2 couples, all of whom I know pretty well. So along i tagged, with June Kiat and Meiru, and Jason and Eunice. I know it was going to be weird, like what on earth was I doing hanging out with a double date? unless it was yet another lame attempt to make me feel out of place and hint me to get a girlfriend fast.

Well, whatever. hah. Of course, things could have been fun if we were all just "friends" and not "two couples" plus an "individual". I even felt bad sometimes when any of the couple tried to make me part of a new "threesome". it just doesn't work all the time. fortunately we are all good friends from JC and orientation team, so it isn't all that bad.

to Pizza Hut, we went. I can never forget that scene. As you probably figured, most fast food restaurants has square tables, and squares being squares, they have four sides. Being a Saturday evening, it was very unfortuate that there were any seats with 2 tables left so we had to make do with 1 square table for the 5 of us.

at the corner i sat, with the sharp edge pointing at me. poor me.

i emphasied that tables were made squares for a good reason.
5 is a weird number to be out.
why did i ever agree. argh.

~~~~~

1 is an individual
2 is a couple
3 is a crowd
4 is a party
5?
5 is an odd number.

~~~~~

nevertheless, KTV anyone? i think 5 is fine for KTV too.
We can be boy bands!
wait, there are only two mics.


|

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?