Monday, August 22, 2005

 

packing in progress

Packing is one of those things that, can never seemed to be done even till the last minute. There ALWAYS seems to be more to bring.

With my accomodation not confirmed yet, modules not registered (unable to because I do not fulfil their prerequistics) and travel plans sketchy (roughly here and there, but tickets not booked at all except my flight into USA), it really doesn't seemed that I'm flying in 3 days' time.

So I thought, it is better to get packing first, so that at least I do not procrastinate on that.

In order to enforce strict discipline, I've decided to dump everything that I could possibly need onto my bed, with the intention that I would not get to sleep unless I'm done packing.

A-folding of clothes I began! The the result is a neat pile of stuff at the other side of my room.







I had wanted to travel light, with a small luggage and my bagpack, but after a while, I opted for a larger suitcase (albeit a bit empty), so that I can bring gifts back and need not squeeze so hard. With the backpack of course, I can't imagine travelling anyway without a backpack.

Stationery/ school related packing starts after that. With my trusty Pandy supervising me.









The room is in quite a mess, but I'm glad I got the basic stuff into the luggage and backpack. Now what's left is the thinking and rethinking on what's been missed out.

Like I always say, I'll be glad to carry a 15kg luggage filled with money instead. That would make things hellalot simpler. I would just buy everything.


|

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?