Wednesday, October 26, 2005

 

ah, the sun again

The last few days have been gloomy, and cold. Even rain. Most strange weather, by southern California standard.

I love rainy days in Singapore, but over here, I just wish it goes away and let me see the beautiful sun again. The warm sun which so brilliantly light up everything and make them look happy. Every morning for the past week I huddle in my sweater with hands in my pocket and walk through the wet dark park, missing terribly the sun rays that shine through the autumn leaves, which never fails to kick-start a good day.

But the sun smiles again!

And the world smiles with it. Even the infrequent cold chilling winds will not take that away.


~~~~~

And for all those that cared to listen. It's a miracle.

I've lost 7 lbs in 3 weeks. Whatever that is in kg, but using pounds make it sound a lot huh? haha.

Thanks to gym on Mon, Wed, Fri, and running on Tues, Thur, Sat, and yoga on Thur. Sunday is sort of a make up day in case I missed any due to mid-terms of excessive homework, else it's officially slack day.

No I don't spend all day exercising, it's only an hour a day and helps tremendously in relieving stress and thinking through homework actually. And I go out exploring every weekend. =)

And now I have this sudden craving for chips. Ruffles Sour Cream and Onion in particular, but I must resist the temptation that will kill 3 weeks' work in a moment of folly.

Away! Damn crave. Away!

~~~~~

Looking all around us,
people everywhere.
Children having fun,
while we are holding guns.

Running makes me feel patrotic these days. A strange notion. People run with headphones in their ears, and I tried that, but it just doesn't work for me.

Have you ever wondered,
why do we serve?

Army songs drive me on, somehow, the rythme and the pace, and remembering the runs I take with my mates in OCS even before the sun rises. It makes me go on, and motivates me against stopping. Like the world depends on my running.

Because we love our land,
and we want it to be free,
to be free.


|

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?