Monday, December 19, 2005

 

paradox of departure

My last night in Irvine, in the OC.

And probably my last post for some time to come.

It's paradoxical, how sometimes I missed home so much, yet knowing that I'll come to miss this place that I've stayed for the last 3 months as I leave it behind.

It's like being on the plane, midway between Singapore and California, and given a difficult choice to be the pilot. Between home and loneliness; being bonded and freedom.

All the routines that I've gotten used to, the fun grocery shoppings, the meal plannings for myself, the bus rides around the OC, and even the getting used to watching out for vehicles coming from the other direction.

Will miss the people, despite all the sometimes irritating times, there's always all the better times to be remember for. How we surprised Rudy on his 21st birthday, the movies we watched together and how we dashed from one theatre to another, how we play darts, how we hurt our butts in the snow.

Lying on my bed and wondering how it will be like to sleep on my own bed back home again.

Till the New Year then guys. =)

Laters.



|

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?