Friday, January 27, 2006

 

of a land far away

"Why do I feel so tired?" I complained, to no one in particular.

It was as if she read my mind.

"Because life in Singapore is hectic."

A momentary pause, almost unnoticeable.
The type of pause that's so short, but yet filled with zillions of memories flashing by all at that moment.
The type of pause that meant there was more to that short sentence uttered.

"I miss Lund."

Time came to a standstill for that few seconds after.
And in that few seconds, two minds travelled to lands far away. Different destinations, different streams of memories, but somehow it still felt the same, as if we shared the same experience, the same understanding.

"I miss US too."

Two inaudible sighs.
Two wandering minds.
I broke out of my wanderings, and left Jolene to hers as I walked back to my room.



|

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?