Thursday, January 12, 2006

 

almost like a freshman

I came to realise my sub-conscious can only bring me that far.

Like driving to school along the familiar routes that required little recalling. But yet, despite the cognizance of the structures of NUS, I still need to search deep within the brain to remember where LT14 is.

And also thinking hard at the Biz bus stop whether A1 or A2 goes to Science.

After 5 months of absence from NUS, I thought there were bound to be surprises, even the simple ones. I was not to be disappointed.

1) $1.90 Yong Tau Foo laksa from Arts Canteen for lunch. Beat that!

2) Having to queue up AND book a computer work station in Central Library? I felt disoriented, and am glad wasn't the only one that looked as blur sitting down AT a computer and wonderd why I can't log in.

3) School of Business admin is damn nice. Econs? er...

4) Bumming into familiar faces. Econs classmates, archery, Shilin, Gene, Koko and oh my gosh, even Desiree!

5) Feeling what it is like to walk through crowds in school again.

6) Typing in "U03xxxxx" when printing notes and feel old... everyone before and after typed "U05xxxxx"

7) Sat at the computer doing my bidding and bummed into Jamie (junior in RJC), who broke her bond with EDB (USD 90,000) and Northwestern University and now in NUS. That's crazy.

8) Really upset by CORS. Up till now, I only officially have 2 modules.

Next entry SHOULD be on Boston-New York =)



|

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?