Monday, March 13, 2006

 

dear diary?

I'm ashamed to call myself a blogger =p For my infrequent updates mainly, and at times for my uninteresting entries.

I've been hesitant, actually, to write down the days' events, weighing between using this blog as a diary or an outlet for thoughts expression. With a horrid short term memory, I've done neither to satisfaction.

Although school and life have fallen into some sort of a routine, there still seems much to talk about, from me being excited with my EDB internship interview coming up soon, to being a geek in the recent Suntec IT Fair, to Open House 2006. Term papers due soon, tutorials rushing. It's indeed been busy, sometimes so much that I seem to have missed out on time pondering on my own, limited, sometimes, to time in the gym and pool.

Is March half gone already? It's so fast it scares me sometimes. All the stuff I've planned to do in February, remains unaccomplished. A picture I did up in Feb, the song holds so much for me, but yet I've not sang it of late.

Hong Dou



|

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?