Tuesday, March 14, 2006

 

sexuality (2)

I did this rather interesting questionaire today at the canteen, its title being "Sexuality (2)", conducted by the the Psychology department.

Somehow I thought it was quite unfair, as they defined "sexual acts" to include "hugging, kissing, petting" etc, and not just sexual intercourse. There were statements like "I feel like a sexual person" and "I have a good sexual life" and "I can make my partner perform sexual acts if I want to" and I have to rate it 1-5, 1 being strongly disagree and 5 being strongly agree.

Is the world getting more liberal with the meaning of the words or is it just me?

But of course, the whole point of this entry is that it reminds me (plus after a lunch conversation with Ben, Charissa and Zhan Tao) of a photo I took during the Archery Outdoor Competition few weeks back.


scratch my back
The true meaning of Brokeback Mountain
You scratch my back and I scratch yours.



|

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?