Monday, June 05, 2006

 

something missing

For the past week, I felt that same feeling.

That empty feeling.

Something missing. I know. But what?

Tried going out. But it was such a horrible experience squeezing with the crowd on the weekends. Suntec was a bad choice last Saturday with the IT Fair, and Bugis was not any better with 扬丞琳 coming to town. The crowds gave me a really bad headache. The weather is draining; can you imagine the sun setting at only 7.15pm?

Definitely not it.

Stayed at home. Course during the weekdays, back home for dinner, then switch on the computer during the time in between before TV watching at night.

Why does my computer look so empty.

And then it strike me.

Don't laugh. It's a guy thing.

I need a game.

Yes, a computer game. To indulge in the make-believe fantasies of heroism and dreams, for the times inbetween. Well, that's why games allow you to rename the main character, you know. We deserve to be the hero once in a while =)

charge! 峻峰将军出动攻击!

Childish. I know *wince* but I need a 古装 outfit to complete it. oh well.



|

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?